365体育投注官网

Customer Experience

365体育投注官网Technology is quickly catalyzing one of the most profound changes ever in the relationship between individuals and the world around them. Businesses are being redefined amid a shift from transactional relationships between people to more nuanced, complex relationships between humans and the automated systems and devices they use to engage with business and each other. With this comes a dramatic shift in the balance of power between many organizations and their customers, across virtually all industries. Price and products are no longer enough to influence decisions; customers value experiences.

365体育投注官网Improving customer experience demands an approach that takes into account all of the tools, processes, and data across the customer journey. This complex process usually involves dynamically maintaining a single source of truth about each customer to drive contextualized experiences based on individual preferences and behaviors. Advancements in artificial intelligence driven by machine learning algorithms are at the heart of next-generation customer experience initiatives. Organizations must complement existing investments in systems of record with systems of engagement and systems of intelligence that are more agile and can ensure a frictionless customer experience. Systems of engagement - tools and applications specifically designed for automating customer-facing processes - can be tied to systems of record so that existing intelligence isn't lost, but can also be leveraged in ways that enable, rather than inhibit, positive customer experiences.


Webinar

Customer Experience in CRM: From Laggards to Leaders

We live in a data-driven economy and users demand immediate results to complex questions they pose to the systems they use each day. While traditional CRM systems are on the cusp of AI and predictive analytics innovations, we know those tools are only as good as the data used to drive results.

Report Excerpt

2020 Trends in Customer Experience & Commerce

Significant disruption across industries, fueled by the rising influence of the empowered consumer, continues to exert pressure on businesses to deliver differentiated and consistent experiences across the entirety of the customer journey. In effect, this is forcing the evolution of the entire technology stack and organizational culture in order to enable real-time, contextually relevant experiences.

Blog

365体育投注官网Critical for Black Friday and Cyber Monday: Contextual Commerce is Convenience, Context and Control

The holiday season is right around the corner and so are the notorious shopping holidays of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. According to our Voice of the Connected User Landscape survey, 80% of respondents plan to spend the same as the previous year and the remaining 20% plan to modify their spending.

Market Insight

365体育投注官网Journey Management Software Provides Insight Into Customer Behavior

365体育投注官网The idea of a journey stands for many of the discrete steps in identifying a customer's needs or wants, and then gradually interacting with that customer to fulfill those needs. It also encompasses the steps that go beyond purchase into support or recommendation, even advocacy on behalf of a brand.

Market Insight

Can location tech find a spot in marketing?

Location data could become the lynchpin of marketing as a whole, in much the same way that website analytics occupied the central position for web-based marketing.

Market Insight

AI brings the dawn of the new customer intelligence platforms'

As the universe of what is 'knowable' about customers is expanding, new machine-learning technologies evolve to help businesses see further and deeper, improving business decision-making.